Conference 2019: "Contemporary Approaches to Legal Linguistics"
There are plenty of things to see and do in Vienna. We have put together some suggestions.
This page contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of these websites, nor for the quality of the attractions listed here. These are intended as suggestions only.
See here for info on other palaces in Vienna: https://www.bigbustours.com/en/vienna/palaces-vienna/
- Albertina (art museum)
- Art history museum (Kunsthistorisches Museum)
- Austrian Museum of Applied Arts / Contemporary Art (MAK)
- Beethoven Museum
- Belvedere Palace Museum
- Chocolate Museum Vienna
- House of Music
- Imperial Treasury (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)
- Jewish Museum Vienna
- Leopold Museum (art museum)
- Mozart’s House (Mozarthaus)
- Museum of Illusions
- Natural History Museum (Naturhistorisches Museum)
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Sisi Museum
- Strauss Museum
- Time Travel Vienna
- Vienna Museum
Gardens, parks and zoos
Most of Vienna‘s palaces have beautiful scenic gardens (see links above).
- Aqua Terra Zoo (Haus des Meeres)
- Augarten (follow this link and scroll down for info)
- Burggarten and Palm House
- City park (Stadtpark)
- House of Butterflies (Schmetterlinghaus)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (Tiergarten Schönbrunn)